Wesley K. Winborn's Profile
Wes Winborn practices in the areas of health law, business law, and civil litigation. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Alabama Bar Association, and the American Health Lawyers Association.
Wes graduated from the University of Alabama in 2006 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Management. He received his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2009. While in law school, he was a senior editor of the Alabama Law Review and received the Leitman, Siegal, & Payne/Gene M. Hamby Endowed Scholarship.
Outside the office, Wes enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife, Kaitlin, and daughter, Cora.
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D., 2009
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, B.S., Healthcare Management, summa cum laude, 2006
Honors: University Honors Program, Blue Key Honor Society
- Alabama, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2017