Sheena Delaney practices primarily in the areas of food and agriculture law and appellate law. She is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama.
Sheena received a B.A. in English and History from the University of Miami in 2013, and a JD from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2016, summa cum laude. She was honored with the Order of the Samaritan and the Dean M. Leigh Harrison Award, and was inducted into the Order of the Coif. While in law school, Sheena served as the Managing Editor for the Law and Psychology Review. After law school, she clerked for Judge L. Scott Coogler in the Northern District of Alabama.
- Alabama, 2016
- The University of Alabama School of Law, summa cum laude, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D. 2016- Order of the Coif, Dean M. Leigh Harrison Award, Order of the Samaritan, Law and Psychology Review
- University of Miami, magna cum laude, Coral Gables, FL, B.A. 2013
- Alabama State Bar
- Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy
- Our Lady of Sorrows Young Professionals
- Member, The Cathedral of St. Paul
- Volunteer, Catholic Center of Concern