For twenty years, Dale Wallace’s practice included all aspects of civil litigation with primary emphasis in the areas of insurance and corporate defense and construction litigation. For the past several years, Dale’s practice has concentrated in the areas of alternate dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions, and complex negotiations.
Dale is a member of the Alabama State Bar, Birmingham Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association. Dale is a certified mediator with the American Arbitration Association.
A native of Birmingham, Alabama, Dale was born in 1954. He attended the University of Alabama and served as president of the Student Government Association. He was also selected for membership in Jasons and Omicron Delta Kappa honoraries. Dale graduated in 1976 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science. He then attended the University of Alabama School of Law and received his J.D. degree in 1979.
Following graduation, Dale was employed as an associate with the Birmingham law firm of Denaburg, Schoel, Meyerson & Ogle for three years. In 1981, Dale established an individual practice, and in 1983, he became a partner in the firm of Seier, Johnston & Wallace. In 1987, Dale formed a new firm that is now known as Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff & Brandt.
During 1993 and 1994, Dale served as the Rotary International District Governor for the northern part of Alabama. Dale has also served as a lead instructor for Community Bible Studies, and he currently teaches a leadership course as an adjunct professor at the University of Alabama.
Dale and his wife Ginger are the proud parents of five children. He enjoys spending time with them, doing yard work, teaching Bible studies and leadership courses, and performing other volunteer work with his church and community.
- Alabama, 1979
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D., 1979
- The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL, B.A., Political Science, 1976
- Honors: Student Government Association President, 1975-1976, Omicron Delta Kappa, Jasons
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Rotary International District 6860, District Governor, 1993-1994
- Community Bible Studies, Lead Instructor, 2000-2007
- The University of Alabama, Adjunct Professor of Leadership, 2004-2009
- The Church at Brookhills, Member
- Seier, Johnston & Wallace, Partner,1983-1987
- Solo Practitioner, 1981-1983
- Denaburg, Schoel, Meyerson & Ogle, Associate, 1979-1981