Lauren G. Walker's Profile
Lauren Walker works in civil litigation, and her practice includes commercial litigation, insurance law, construction law, employment law, and bankruptcy law. She is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama and the Alabama federal district courts and is a member of the Alabama State Bar and Birmingham Bar Association.
Lauren attended the University of South Alabama, where she graduated summa cum laude with a Political Science degree and French and Communications minors. She has also studied abroad at l’Université Paris-Sorbonne and Université de Bourgogne. She attended the University of Alabama School of Law in 2015, graduating magna cum laude. Lauren was honored with induction into the Order of the Coif and with the Hugo L. Black Scholar Award. She served as an Articles Editor for the Journal of the Legal Profession, and her student note was selected for publication.
An Ohio native, Lauren has embraced Alabama’s wonderful hospitality since arriving in the state for college. After representing Ohio in 2008 at the national level, Lauren remains involved in the Distinguished Young Women program that provides scholarships for high school senior girls across the country. She is an active parishioner in her church, Holy Trinity Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church, in Birmingham. She enjoys the great outdoors, reading, and spending time with her family.”
- The University of Alabama School of Law, magna cum laude, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D., 2015 -- honors: Order of the Coif, Hugo L. Black Scholar, Bench and Bar Association, The Journal of the Legal Profession, Director of "The Footnotes"
- University of South Alabama, summa cum laude, Mobile, Alabama, B.A., 2012
- Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2016