Lauren Walker practices in the areas of insurance law, construction law, agricultural and food law, and general civil litigation. She is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama. She is a member of the Alabama State Bar and its Young Lawyers section.
Lauren attended the University of South Alabama, where she graduated summa cum laude with a Political Science degree and French and Communications minors. She has also studied abroad at l’Université Paris-Sorbonne and Université de Bourgogne. She attended the University of Alabama School of Law in 2015, graduating magna cum laude. Lauren was honored with induction into the Order of the Coif and the Hugo L. Black Scholar Award. She served as an Articles Editor for the Journal of the Legal Profession, and her student note was selected for publication.
- Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama, 2016
- The University of Alabama School of Law, magna cum laude, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D., 2015 -- honors: Order of the Coif, Hugo L. Black Scholar, Bench and Bar Association, The Journal of the Legal Profession, Director of "The Footnotes"
- University of South Alabama, summa cum laude, Mobile, Alabama, B.A., 2012
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Parishioner, Choir Member, and Chanter at Holy Trinity/Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church
- Distinguished Young Women Alumna and Judge
- Birmingham Philoptochos Society
- Recent Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation -- Securities Litigation, American Bar Association Business and Corporate Litigation Committee (2016 Edition)
- New York State Bar's New Pro Bono Requirement: Is It Worth the Uproar?, 38 J. Legal Prof. 329 (2014)