Jonathan Shugart practices in the areas of business law, commercial transactions, estate planning, non-profit organizations, estate administration, and sports management. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
Jonathan graduated from Auburn University in 2005 with a Bachelor of Science in Textile Management and Technology, and received his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2013. He received his L.L.M. in taxation from the University of Florida in 2014. He is a contributor to the Wallace, Jordan, Ratliff & Brandt Coaches’ Corner blog.
- Alabama, 2013
- The University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, L.L.M., Taxation, 2014
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, AL, J.D., 2013
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL, B.S., Textile Management & Technology, 2005
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
- Member of Phoenix Club of Birmingham
- Member of Cahaba Park Presbyterian Church, Elder