Britt Funderburk practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation and construction law. He is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama and the State of Tennessee. He is a member of the Birmingham Bar Association and Tennessee Bar Association.
Britt received a B.A. in Building Science from Auburn University in 2010, where he graduated magna cum laude. He received his J.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 2014, where he served as articles editor on the Tennessee Law Review.
Britt and his wife are the parents of two children. In his free time, Britt enjoys running, biking and home improvement projects.
- Tennessee, 2014
- Alabama, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- The University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, TN, J.D., 2014. Honors: Articles Editor, Tennessee Law Review
- Auburn University, Auburn, AL, B.A., B.A., Building Science, magna cum laude, 2010. Honors: President, Sigma Lamda Chi, Associated General Contractors competition team, the Community Foundation Scholarship
- Tennessee State Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mountain Brook Community Church
- Howard & Howard, P.C., Knoxville, TN, Associate, 2014-2017