Charles Keith Hamilton's Profile
Keith Hamilton advises and represents Alabama businesses, municipalities, and individuals in nearly all areas of civil litigation and arbitration, from the initial filing through trial and the final appeal. His practice emphasis is on business and contract disputes, construction, employment litigation, non-compete agreements, insurance issues, and products liability. He joined Wallace Jordan after nearly thirty years of litigation practice in two other prominent Birmingham law firms.
Keith graduated from the Georgetown University Law Center in 1994. Prior to law school, he received his B.A. degree in Political Science from Rhodes College, where he was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa and was a member of a national championship mock trial team. He is a member of the International Association of Defense Counsel, and has been selected to the Alabama Super Lawyers® list, which has recognized him in the category of employment and labor attorneys. Keith is also rated AV Preeminent® by MartindaleHubbell®.
Keith was born in Birmingham, Alabama in 1969, and has three sons with his wife Amy. He and his family are active members of Vestavia Hills Baptist Church.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1994
- Rhodes College, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 1991
- Alabama State Bar
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Bainbridge, Mims, Rogers & Smith, LLP, Partner, 1998-2023
- Bradley, Arant, Rose & White, LLP Associate, 1994-1998