Ben Robinson maintains a diverse civil litigation practice with emphasis in the areas of construction, personal injury, and employment litigation. He is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
Ben received a B.A. in English from Auburn University at Montgomery in 2006, where he graduated summa cum laude. He received his J.D. from Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2011, summa cum laude. After law school, Ben clerked for the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama.
Ben and his wife are the parents of four children. In his (scarce) free time, Ben enjoys distance running and playing piano. He aspires to section-hike the Appalachian Trail and write short stories.
- Alabama, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, summa cum laude, Montgomery, AL, J.D., 2011. Honors: Walter J. Knabe Memorial Scholar
- Auburn University at Montgomery, summa cum laude, B.A., English. 2006
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Member, Immanuel Church, Birmingham, Alabama
- Volunteer, Families Count, a Ministry of Lifeline Children's Services
- Scott Dukes & Geisler, P.C., Associate, 2015-2016
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, Law Clerk to the Honorable W. Keith Watkins, 2013-2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, Law Clerk to the Honorable Joel F. Dubina, 2012-2013
- Age Discrimination in Employment Law, 2d.Ed., 2016 Supplement, Contributing Author and Associate Editor