Ben Robinson's Profile
Ben Robinson is a general litigator with experience in construction, commercial, personal injury, government agent, and employment litigation. He is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
Ben received a B.A. in English from Auburn University at Montgomery in 2006, where he graduated summa cum laude. He received his J.D. from Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2011, summa cum laude. After law school, Ben clerked for the chief judges of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama. After one year as an associate at another firm where he focused primarily on employment litigation defense, Ben joined the litigation group at Wallace Jordan Ratliff & Brandt in 2016. Ben enjoys the practice of law mostly because of the people he has had the privilege of representing.
Ben is a dad to five incredible children. In his (scarce) free time, Ben enjoys distance running, hiking, kayaking, experimenting with cooking, and playing piano. He aspires to one day section-hike the Appalachian Trail, write short stories, and return to the classroom.
- Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, summa cum laude, Montgomery, AL, J.D., 2011. Honors: Walter J. Knabe Memorial Scholar
- Auburn University at Montgomery, summa cum laude, B.A., English. 2006
- Alabama, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Scott Dukes & Geisler, P.C., Associate, 2015-2016
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, Law Clerk to the Honorable W. Keith Watkins, 2013-2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, Law Clerk to the Honorable Joel F. Dubina, 2012-2013