Alex Underwood's Profile
Alex Underwood practices in various areas of civil litigation, including construction, insurance defense, and employment litigation. She joined Wallace Jordan in March of 2022. Alex’s previous experience includes representing clients in the defense of medical malpractice and workers’ compensation claims. She is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama. She is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association.
Alex obtained her Bachelor of Science in Journalism from the University of Florida and her Juris Doctor from Cumberland School of Law. At Cumberland, Alex served in leadership roles on the Trial Advocacy Board and was a member of the Negotiation and Mediation Teams.
In her free time, Alex enjoys cooking, traveling, and spending time with her husband, Davis, and their family and friends.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D., 2017
- Journalism, University of Florida, B.S., 2014
- Alabama State Bar, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Huie, Fernambucq & Stewart, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2018-2022
- Carr Allison, Associate Attorney, 2017-2018