Ben B. Robinson
Phone: (205) 874-0393
Fax: (205) 874-3267
Print this Page
Phone: (205) 874-0324
Ben Robinson practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation, construction law, and employment law. He is admitted to practice in the State of Alabama, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Ben received a B.A. from Auburn University at Montgomery in 2006, where he graduated summa cum laude. He received his J.D. from Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2011, summa cum laude.
Ben and his wife are the parents of four children. In his free time, Ben enjoys distance running and backyard gardening.
- Alabama, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Faulkner University, Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, summa cum laude, Montgomery, AL, J.D., 2011. Honors: Walter J. Knabe Memorial Scholar
- Auburn University at Montgomery, summa cum laude, B.A., English. 2006
- Alabama State Bar
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Scott Dukes & Geisler, P.C., Associate, 2015-2016
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, Law Clerk to the Honorable W. Keith Watkins, 2013-2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, Law Clerk to the Honorable Joel F. Dubina, 2012-2013
- Member, Immanuel Church, Birmingham, Alabama
- Volunteer, Families Count, a Ministry of Lifeline Children's Services
- Age Discrimination in Employment Law, 2d.Ed., 2016 Supplement, Contributing Author and Associate Editor